The purpose of our holding pens is to enable "non flying" stock pigeons exposure to the outside elements. Manufactured from aluminium, galvanised weldmesh, acrylic, polycarbonate and supplied complete with castors, our pens are durable, hygenic and easily manoeuvred. The are supplied "flat packed" in the following standard panel sizes.
- Front panels - 2000mm wide x 1245mm high
- End panels - 1200mm wide x 1245mm high
- Roof panels - 1200mm wide x 2000mm high
- Rear panels - 2000mm wide x 1245mm high
- Base Structure - 1200mm wide x 2000mm high
Using our in house fabrication and 3D design capabilities, our holding pens can be tailored to any size and specification required.
Our popular breeding pens are manufactured from lightweight durable materials, aluminium, galvanised steel and plastic, and are easily cleaned and disinfected. Supplied fully assembled in 2 pieces, upper and lower section, which are then easily fitted together and complete with castors for easy mobility our breeding pens are ideal for those special pairings where parentage is guaranteed.
Our standard individual pen is 700mm high x 700mm deep x 600mm wide and are supplied in units consisting of 4 pens, 6 pens, or 8 pens, however, like all our products we can fabricate to your size and specification.
At Universal Pigeon Products our aviaries are manufactured in aluminium, galvanised weldmesh, plastic & polycarbon.
Standard panel sizes:
- Front Panels - 2045mm high x 1035mm wide
- End Panels - 2045mm high x 1035mm wide
- Roof Panels - 2090mm high x 1035mm wide
- Base (Non-slip hardwood floor) - 2045mm high x 1035mm wide
Using our in-house fabrication and 3D design capabilities, our aviaries can be tailored to any size and specification required.
An array of extras are available such as:
- ETS sputnik traps
- Aluminium feeding / drinking troughs
- Access doors
Click here for more photos
Find more photos on facebook